Great for specifications, project updates or reporting documents of any type.
3 simple steps to create client ready documents from your Trello cards.
Use Trello as normal
Set up your Trello board(s) as you usually do
- Use Trello cards for individual items or tasks
- Use Trello lists to track status/progress of your cards
- Use Trello labels to identify (or group together) related cards
Add clear Trello card Descriptions
Add clear, formatted descriptions to your Trello cards. This is the text that will appear in your lovely, client ready documents
- The discription on each inidividual card should contain the text that should appear in your document.
- Use Trello markdown formatting within your description
- Image attachments to your card will also be included in your documents
- Comments on the card will not appear in your document, so you can use these for everything that should not be viewed outside the Trello board!
Create your wonderful document using TrelloDocs.com
Simply select your board and identify (using labels) the cards that should be included (oe excluded).
- You will be asked to authorise TrelloDocs.com with your Trello account
- You can include all cards on the Trello board, or use labels to filter which cards are included or excluded.
- You can view a live version of your document, which will always be in sync with Trello
- You can take as many snapshots of the document as you like. Snapshots are versions of your document at a fixed point in time, they can be shared with anyone and used to record milestones, client sign offs and more